UpWave AS is seeking an experienced chief marketing officer (CMO) to drive further growth globally. The main responsibility will be to increase website traffic by an order of magnitude. We are experiencing good conversion rates and low churn, and are now working on increasing awareness.
UpWave is a task management tool launched early in 2016. We spent the remainder of the year finding product/market fit, and now have paying users in 30 countries. Check out the recent community feedback on Product Hunt.
We believe in getting paid for quality software – not giving it away for free.
- 3+ years of experience with SaaS companies (ideally B2B)
- Proven track record of driving growth at an early stage
- Experience with “trial” as a business model (as opposed to free or “freemium”)
- Ability to both plan strategically and execute hands-on
- Experience with AdWords, LinkedIn, online marketing tools and retargeting, Product Hunt and any other relevant channels
- Experience working with bloggers/influencers/journalists to increase awareness
- Fluency in English
- Multilinguality is a plus (German, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred)
- Ability to be witty, pertinent and dignified on social media on behalf of UpWave
- Opportunity to substantially shape the direction of the company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Lots of freedom balanced by equal amounts of responsibility
- Charming riverfront offices located in the heart of Oslo
- A very dog friendly environment (we currently have two dogs working here)
- High risk – high reward!
We are an enthusiastic team of five, four based in Oslo and one in Bogota, Colombia. Our ability to learn from our mistakes, adapt and work fast has been key to developing UpWave.
The successful applicant will sign up for UpWave and explore the tool for a few days. Also check out our online presence on sites like Product Hunt and Facebook. Let us know what you like and what you would like to improve. Applications can be sent through our support system while you are logged in to UpWave.