We are excited to announce our new Upwave add-on for Gmail! You can now turn your emails into Upwave tasks with the click of a button.
With the Upwave Add-On for Gmail, you will never lose important information again. Spend less time in your inbox and more time on actually getting work done.
- Remove the fear of things being forgotten: Make your emails actionable by creating a task for it in Upwave
- Gather all relevant information in one place: Subject line and email body will automatically be added to your Upwave card
- Get full overview of your commitments: Visualize, organize and prioritize the action items from your inbox on Upwave boards
How To Get Started
You can also install the Upwave Gmail Add-On directly from your inbox. Just click on “Get add-ons” in the inbox sidebar, and search for “Upwave”.
2. From your Gmail inbox, select the email you want to turn into a task and click on the Upwave icon
3. Authorize access and log in to Upwave
Before you log in to Upwave, you need to approve access to your Gmail account. Simply click on “Authorize access” and “allow” in the next window. You are now ready to log into your Upwave account or create new account.
4. Select the board you want to create your task in and click create card
Select the board where you want to place your task from the dropdown menu. The subject line and the email body will automatically be added to the card header and description. If you like, you can edit the card description before you click “Create card”.
5. Click “View card” to see your task in Upwave
Voilà, you’re all set to start de-cluttering your inbox!